Experience the modern way to enjoy your nicotine habit with SimpleCig 900 mAh starter kit. Guaranteed to outlast smaller 280mAh and 650mAh batteries the SimpleCig 900mAh starter kit perfectly accommodates both novice and experienced e cig users. The raised 510 battery threading allows our 900mAh eGo battery to fit with both e cigarette tanks and any of our electronic cigarette cartridges. Each SimpleCig 900Ah starter kit has everything you need to make the switch to smokeless including:
2 - 900 mAh manual SimpleCig batteries
2 - CE4 2.0ml clearomizer tanks
1 - 10 ml empty eliquid bottle
1 - USB charger
1 - SimpleCig zip up carrying case
1 - Wall charger plug
How to Use your SimpleCig 900 mAh starter kit
1. To turn your SimpleCig battery on, click the button at the base of your battery 5 consecutive times. Do not hold the battery button down for 5 seconds, you will actually need to 'click' the button.
2. Once you have turned the battery on the button will illuminate blue and will blink 3 times.
1. After you have turned on your battery, you will then need to fill your clearomizer tank. To fill your tank you will first have to remove the black mouth piece. To remove, simply twist off.
2. Once your mouth piece is twisted off, gently squeeze your eliquid bottle and drip eliquid around the rim of your tank. You will see the eliquid filling your tank. Do not attempt to drip ejuice into the center hole. If you drip your e juice into the center hole you will flood the atomizer and void your warranty.
3. When your tank is full of eliquid, you can then screw your clearomizer tank back onto your battery.
4. To use, press down the button located near the base of your battery. You will begin to hear the tank hiss, this means your atomizer is heating the e liquid solution. You will need to simultaneously puff, and press the button down to use. Puff on your e cigarette like you would a traditional cigarette and enjoy!
Please note: Do not attempt to refill your drip tip clearomizer while still screwed into your battery. Always remove the two pieces from one another while refilling with eliquid per risk of liquid getting onto the battery. Getting e juice in the battery threading and connector can potentially short your battery and cause permanent damage. If you damage your battery because of eliquid it will automatically void the 30 day warranty.
How to charge your 900mAh SimpleCig eGo electronic cigarette battery
To charge, simply screw your eGo USB charger into your battery and plug into a USB adapter; either wall plug or USB port generally found on a laptop computer or PC. Your battery will need to charge for 3-4 hours if it is completely drained. A red light will illuminate on your USB charger while it is charging and will shine green when it is completely finished.
Battery Caution: All e cigarette batteries are made from lithium ion, the same material used in cell phones and laptop computers. Avoid over charging your battery. Over charging your battery can lead to complete battery failure. Do not leave your battery plugged in unattended in your car per risk of explosion. Keep your battery out of direct heat. Do not attempt to light your battery with a heat source, ie; lighter, match, butane, or electrical. Attempting to ignite your battery can potentially cause explosion. SimpleCig after the battery has been sold. Do not use charging devices that are not made for charging SimpleCig batteries, this includes but is not limited to: cell phone chargers with USB outlets, Car Chargers made for Cell phones, Tablet USB Chargers (ie: IPAD, Nook, Kindle ect..). Avoid charging your batteries with another companies USB charger per risk of battery failure. All batteries have been checked by our staff before being distributed to the public. All batteries have been RHOS certified.